Get to Know Jania
My name is Jania and I’m here to help build your non-profit so you can reach the community with solutions and actions.
Starting a non-profit organization is both exciting yet technical. The “Business of Giving” isn’t as easy as it sounds, so having the right process flow to creating a non-profit that will serve the community is MANDATORY.
PROFESSIONALLY I AM:
• Founder of Philanthropy Circle 365, a non-profit organization helps non-profit with event planning, workshops, coaching and non-profit management.
• Extremely skilled with task management. I literally have a spreadsheet for everything.
• I call myself the help-preneur because I love helping people in any way that I can.
• I have been volunteering all my life, starting around the age of 6. Thanks Mom!
• I am the Founder/ Executive Director for Stiletto Boss University, youth entrepreneurship program teaching young ladies the power of collaborative solutions, sisterhood and community impact.
As a non-profit coach and from my personal experience, I understand the importance of being in the community and making it sustainable for years to come.
PERSONALLY I AM:
• I am a proud graduate of Winston Salem State University. Go Rams!!
• Love to travel and embrace culture. I feel like I’m truly living when I get to travel to different places.
• I like to motivate and inspire people. Consider me a vessel to helping people find their passion.
• I am very frugal in the best way possible. Treat yourself but in moderation.
• I want to help to make an impact in your community through giving because #givingisdope #gethooked
As a member you have access to :
Non Profit Workbooks
Virtual Training Sessions
Non profit articles/ business book suggestions- pictures/links of books
Templates for non profit logistics (bylaws, IRS guide etc.)
Log In Below
Not A Member?
Complete the form below to submit your membership request.